Inspectorate Department of Self-Propelled Machinery and Other Equipment
A self-propelled vehicle includes any automobile, truck, tractor, bus, motorcycle, self-propelled agricultural machinery, self-propelled construction equipment, self-propelled special use equipment and any other self-propelled vehicle used or designed for running on land.
Founded on January 6, 2004, the Inspectorate Department of Self-Propelled Machinery and Other Equipment is authorized:
- to supervise proper technical standards applied to all tractors, other self-propelled farm machinery, and towed machinery used for farm operations which might be driven or towed on any road that is also accessible to the public;
- to supervise self-propelled agricultural machinery running in order to secure people's safety and property ;
- to control technical maintenance of agricultural machinery and equipment;
- to register tractors, self-propelled construction equipment and towed machinery;
- to carry out regular examination of equipment;
- to carry out driving examinations and issue driving licences for tractor drivers.