Committee on Government Contractual Work
The Committee on Government Contractual Work was established under the Vologda Oblast Government Decree N 418 dated as of 02.05.2012.
The Committee on Government Contractual Work of the Vologda Oblast is an executive body of state power of the Vologda Oblast. The mission of the Committee is to develop and implement sound procurement practices in accordance with executive policy and legislative mandates, and to provide quality and timely services to the agency and vendor communities.
The Committee on Government Contractual Work is responsible for standardizing, procuring, or supervising the procurement of all goods, services, and major repairs required by state agencies. It disseminates information on term contracts via the Internet and through searchable electronic catalogs.
Procurements are publicized online via www.zakupki.gov.ru which lists solicitations from all state departments, agencies, and local governments. The web-site for purchase and contract www.zakupki.gov.ru is Russia's online purchasing system used by state agencies and institutions, public organizations, and local governments. The system provides vendors with a single point of access to government organizations and the ability to respond to electronic quotes from new and existing buyer organizations.
- to simplify, clarify, and modernize the law governing procurement by this state;
- to oversee the procurement process to ensure that goods and services are purchased within legal parameters;
- to provide for increased public confidence in the procedures followed in public procurement;
- to ensure the fair and equitable treatment of all persons who deal with the procurement system of the Oblast;
- to provide increased economy in state procurement activities by fostering effective competition;
- to provide training to procurement professionals and vendors, technical assistance on specifications and qualified products, compliance reviews, and inspections.