Committee on Civil Defence and Social Security
The Committee on Civil Defence and Social Security works in accordance with the Clause of the Committee on Civil Defence and Social Security confirmed by the Vologda Oblast Government Decree N 563 dated as of 09.07.2012.
The Committee on Civil Defence and Social Security of the Vologda Oblast is an authorized agency of the executive power of the Vologda Oblast.
Within its competence, the Committee performs the following functions:
- organization of fire fighting;
- prevention of inter-municipal and regional emergency situations, natural disasters and liquidation of their consequences;
- control within its competence in the field of warning and fighting emergency situations;
- opposes destructive social events in the Vologda Oblast;
- carries out preventive measures concerning destructive social events in the society;
- supervises local self-government bodies in the sphere of administrative system.
The 23rd International Exhibition and Forum of Security and Safety Technologies began on 13 February and will end on 15 February. It is taking place at Crocus Expo International Exhibition Center.