Department of Property Relations
The Department of Property Relations is an executive body which is responsible for regulation in the sphere of property and land relations on the territory of the Vologda Oblast, state cadastral valuation of lands and state statistical activity. It is also called to provide preparation of proposals and draft decisions on allotting and taking out of sites of land intra vires of the Vologda Oblast and the city of Vologda.
The Department of Property Relations of the Vologda Oblast works in accordance with the Clause of the Department of Property Relations confirmed by the Vologda Oblast Government Decree N 874 dated as of 24.07.2012.
Within its competence, the Department performs the following functions:
- manages property in ownership of the Vologda Oblast;
- manages property privatization in ownership of the Vologda Oblast;
- manages usage of real estate, transport, equipment in ownership of the Vologda Oblast;
- manages privatization of organizations, buildings, transport, equipment, shares in ownership of the Vologda Oblast;
- manages share package in ownership of the Oblast;
- manages ground areas privatization in ownership of the Vologda Oblast;
- manages land resources of the Vologda Oblast;
- gives right-proving documents for land;
- registers the owners of land and land-users as well as other subjects of land legal relationships;
- prepares proposals and projects on allocation of ground areas and change of their purpose;
- prepares proposals on conversion of agricultural holding from one kind to another;
- holds auctions on land sale on the objects of industrial-civil purpose and private housing construction;
- concludes purchase/sale agreements and land-rent agreements.